Becoming a Member
The MVAA is a membership-based organization that accepts new members through a jury process. Membership has a multitude of benefits, namely the exhibition space in the Old Sculpin Gallery and creative community!
Membership is contingent upon the following criteria:
- A mastery of your medium
- An eagerness to participate in our Association
2018 Jury for Membership
Important dates for jurying this year are as follows:
- June 28 - submit jpgs of five cohesive works submitted to email@example.com for screening.
- July 5 - artists are notified of advancement to jurying process.
- July 11 - artists drop off works at the Old Sculpin Gallery.
- July 12 - jury deliberates
- July 13 - artists are alerted of their selection status as a member of the MVAA.
Click on the application below for more detailed information and the paperwork to be submitted upon jurying!